This could be my favorite Holo picture
Look at this beauty
The One Woman Waifu Factory
I know I said I was gonna do this back when I passed 420 followers or to celebrate Year of the Horse/Lawrence’s Horse, but I was having a terrible semester then. And now that I’ve passed 700 followers, let’s get to what this giveaway entails!!!
I am giving away ONE copy of World End Economica Ch. 1 (valued at $12.99). It’s a visual novel written by the author of Spice and Wolf. I haven’t played it yet so I can’t vouch for it, however I have included a screenshot of a review that seems helpful.
(I would have given away light novels or manga, or even my ghetto drawings or free condoms I swiped from my school’s health center, but I really didn’t want to deal with international shipping or limit the giveaway to US only.)
- You get 1 like and 1 reblog.
- You can reblog more often if you like (only once will count), but be considerate of your followers.
- This is for my followers, you must be following me to win.
- Don’t just follow me to enter, follow me because you want Spice and Wolf on your dash. I can’t really check this, I’m just hoping you won’t be dicks about it.
- No giveaway blogs or newly made blogs for the sake of entering. You must enter with your own personal blog.
- Your ask box must be open.
- Should you win, you’ll need a Steam account (and to add me as a friend) in order to get your prize.
- Tumblr’s rules say I’m supposed to tell you this giveaway is not associated with them, only me, and you need to be 18+ to enter. The winner will be friending ME on steam, not tumblr.
Giveaway ends on Wednesday September 24, 2014 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time. The winner will be announced here (and contacted via their ask box) within a few days of the drawing, depending on how busy I am. The winner will have 2 days to respond after being contacted before another winner is randomly chosen.
Questions concerning the giveaway will be answered HERE. Please check the link before asking me a question.
GOOD LUCK, thanks for following, keep praying for a third season, and remember, Spice and Wolf is about Spice AND Wolf, not just wolf.
My, what a pretty tail you have… Lawrence.
Side note: Why doesn’t Horo have any pants on?
There she goes